Sales Manager for COACH Solutions
– Join the team behind a unique weather routing & energy efficiency system
Are you an experienced Operations / Chartering Manager, Commercial Profile, Navigator or Marine Engineer ready for a new challenge? Then COACH Solutions is looking for two new Sales Managers to join and grow our sales team. We are looking for eager result-oriented professionals to help expand and grow the business within our weather routing and performance management services.
To succeed, you will need to familiarize yourself with the COACH product portfolio, create client target lists and identify and contact potential customers.
COACH Solutions is offering a challenging job in a vibrant team based in Copenhagen. Our services and software help customers with optimizing vessel performance across their entire fleet, timely efficient weather routing, making data driven decisions and minimizing emissions in the shipping industry. COACH Solutions is owned by the Kongsberg Group listed on the Oslo stock exchange as well as having a strong global outreach.
Your key responsibilities:
- Generate, pursue, and close new opportunities with target companies
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed/finalized sale
- Accomplish annual sales targets (opportunity for bonus).
- Travel worldwide, meet potential clients and participate on various conferences and exhibitions.
As our new Sales Manager your main task is to generate leads, understand and discover the potential customers challenges and needs, and convey to the client how our solutions will help them.
Professional skills and experience:
- English on business level – both verbal and written – is essential
- Preferably 5 years’ experience or more from the shipping industry either working as an operator, within chartering or as a marine engineer or similar.
- Extensive network to the owner and operator side of the shipping industry within Bulk, Tank, MPP or Container is an advantage.
Your personal qualifications:
- Ability to act individually but work as a team
- First class relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and deal-closing skills
- Strong execution skills
A challenging and independent job, good working environment, a competitive compensation package and good working conditions.
An ambitious and professional organization.
Job security – COACH Solutions has a strong financial foundation as a profitable business and a financially strong owner.
Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home when needed.
Working for COACH Solutions, you will both benefit from the organizations strong network, develop your own strong relations, and build professional knowledge of digitalization in the maritime industry.
A nice office in Copenhagen, very close to public transportation.
If you are interested in this position, please apply before October 7th by uploading your application and your CV here: Application
Please do not hesitate to contact Jakob le Fevre, Managing Director, MARPRO on +45 5370 0995, should you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process.